About 2014 GLS
Geographic and cultural boundaries have become blurred, traditional hierarchies have been challenged and our notion of leadership is being redefined.
What does this mean for business?
This year's Summit will bring together high profile individuals from a range of sectors to discuss how we should respond to challenges and opportunities in this era of unprecedented technological innovation and change.
What can you expect from the day?
- Critical analysis of how technology is redefining the business landscape
- Experts examining the impact of rapid innovation on the demographic of our workforce
- Debate surrounding the impact of technology on the global economy, communication and the consumer experience
- Network with 500+ senior executives from a range industries
News & articles
- Truth or myth?
Win a Nexus tablet by answering six Truth or Myth questions: How...
- Keynote news update
We are pleased to announce Professor Gary Hamel as one of our...
- Generation Tech: the impact on global business
Take a look at our infographic to find out what will be covered...
- Nina dos Santos News Anchor, CNN
Based in London Nina dos Santos is the host of CNN International’s twice-daily global business show World Business Today and regularly presents various feature shows and documentaries.
- Tom HulmeFounder, OpenIDEO
Tom is Design Director at IDEO in London, and Founder and Managing Director of OpenIDEO and OIEngine - IDEO’s open innovation enterprises.
- Professor Gary HamelLondon Business School
Since 1983, Hamel has been on the faculty of the London Business School, where he is currently Visiting Professor of Strategic and International Management.
- Gavin PattersonChief Executive, BT Plc
Gavin joined BT nine years ago as Group Managing Director of BT Retail’s Consumer division. Prior to this Gavin spent four years at Telewest (now Virgin Media) latterly as Managing Director Consumer and also nine years at Procter and Gamble, rising to become European Marketing Director.
- Ulf EwaldssonChief Technology Officer, Ericsson
Ulf Ewaldsson also holds the position of Senior Vice President and Head of Group Function Technology at Ericsson. He was appointed to his current position on 1 February 2012.
- Brian McBrideChairman, ASOS PLC
Brian is the Chairman of ASOS PLC, the leading on-line fashion retailer, appointed in October 2012.
- Urs RohnerChairman of the Board of Directors, Credit Suisse Group AG
Prior to assuming his current position, he was the full-time Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Credit Suisse Group AG.
- B.G. Srinivas President, Infosys
In his role as one of two Presidents at Infosys, B.G. Srinivas has played a central role in establishing and leading three growth engines, each of which now contributes over US$1 billion in revenue.
- Sarah WoodCo-founder and COO, Unruly
Sarah Wood is Co-founder and COO of marketing technology company, Unruly, where she ensures that the company delivers the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet.
- Kelly LeachManaging Director, Dow Jones & Company
Kelly Leach is also the publisher of The Wall Street Journal Europe. Ms. Leach assumed these roles in June 2012.
- Simon HayGlobal Chief Executive, dunnhumby
The world’s leading customer science company, dunnhumby has a vision to build loyalty for more than 1bn people by 2020.
- Gregory C. CasePresident and Chief Executive Officer, Aon plc
Greg Case is President and Chief Executive Officer of Aon plc, the leading global provider of risk management solutions, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and HR solutions. He is also a member of the company's Board of Directors.
- Professor Lynda GrattonLondon Business School
Lynda Gratton is Professor of Management Practice at London Business School and is widely recognised as one of the worlds leading thinkers on human resources and the future of work.
- Hussein Kanji MBA2007Founding Partner, Hoxton Ventures
Hussein is a founding partner of Hoxton Ventures, an early stage venture capital firm.
- Royston SeawardPartner, Deloitte Digital
Royston Seaward is a Partner within the Technology Practice of Deloitte, focusing on Media and Telecommunications clients in Production, Broadcast and Distribution.
- David SproulSenior Partner & Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte UK
David Sproul is a member of the Deloitte Global Executive, leading the implementation of Deloitte’s global strategy through its three Regions: Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Rashik ParmarPresident, IBM Academy of Technology
Rashik is President of IBM's Academy of Technology and also a Distinguished Engineer.
- Professor Costas Markides London Business School
Costas Markides is Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and holds the Robert P. Bauman Chair of Strategic Leadership at London Business School.
- Dr Gary Dushnitsky London Business School
Gary Dushnitsky is an Associate Professor of Strategy & Entrepreneurship and Academic Director of the Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at London Business School.
- Professor Rajesh Chandy London Business School
Rajesh Chandy holds the Tony and Maureen Wheeler Chair in Entrepreneurship and is a Professor of Marketing at London Business School.
- Dr Michael G Jacobides London Business School
Michael G Jacobides holds the Sir Donald Gordon Chair of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at London Business School, where he is Associate Professor of Strategic and International Management.
- Professor Julian Birkinshaw London Business School
Julian Birkinshaw is Professor and Chair of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at London Business School.
- Professor Sir Andrew Likierman London Business School
Professor Sir Andrew Likierman is Dean of London Business School. He is also non-executive Chairman of the National Audit Office and former non-executive Director of Barclays Bank Plc.
- Professor Andrew ScottLondon Business School
Andrew Scott is a Professor of Economics and Deputy Dean (Programmes) at London Business School.