About 2014 GLS
Geographic and cultural boundaries have become blurred, traditional hierarchies have been challenged and our notion of leadership is being redefined.
What does this mean for business?
This year's Summit will bring together high profile individuals from a range of sectors to discuss how we should respond to challenges and opportunities in this era of unprecedented technological innovation and change.
What can you expect from the day?
- Critical analysis of how technology is redefining the business landscape
- Experts examining the impact of rapid innovation on the demographic of our workforce
- Debate surrounding the impact of technology on the global economy, communication and the consumer experience
- Network with 500+ senior executives from a range industries
News & articles
- Convince your boss (or yourself!)
Time is one of your most valuable assets, so here are five...
- Boards for the future - Professor Sir Andrew Likierman
Andrew Likierman argues that the role of boards in making change...
- What next for Infosys?
“Posterity will not excuse you if you did not dream big.”...
- Tom HulmeFounder, OpenIDEO
Tom is Design Director at IDEO in London, and Founder and Managing Director of OpenIDEO and OIEngine - IDEO’s open innovation enterprises.
- Rashik ParmarPresident, IBM Academy of Technology
Rashik is President of IBM's Academy of Technology and also a Distinguished Engineer.
- Ulf EwaldssonChief Technology Officer, Ericsson
Ulf Ewaldsson also holds the position of Senior Vice President and Head of Group Function Technology at Ericsson. He was appointed to his current position on 1 February 2012.
- Urs RohnerChairman of the Board of Directors, Credit Suisse Group AG
Prior to assuming his current position, he was the full-time Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Credit Suisse Group AG.
- B.G. Srinivas President, Infosys
In his role as one of two Presidents at Infosys, B.G. Srinivas has played a central role in establishing and leading three growth engines, each of which now contributes over US$1 billion in revenue.
- Gavin PattersonChief Executive, BT Plc
Gavin joined BT nine years ago as Group Managing Director of BT Retail’s Consumer division. Prior to this Gavin spent four years at Telewest (now Virgin Media) latterly as Managing Director Consumer and also nine years at Procter and Gamble, rising to become European Marketing Director.
- Professor Lynda GrattonLondon Business School
Lynda Gratton is Professor of Management Practice at London Business School and is widely recognised as one of the worlds leading thinkers on human resources and the future of work.
- Dr Gary Dushnitsky London Business School
Gary Dushnitsky is an Associate Professor of Strategy & Entrepreneurship and Academic Director of the Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at London Business School.
- Professor Rajesh Chandy London Business School
Rajesh Chandy holds the Tony and Maureen Wheeler Chair in Entrepreneurship and is a Professor of Marketing at London Business School.
- Dr Michael G Jacobides London Business School
Michael G Jacobides holds the Sir Donald Gordon Chair of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at London Business School, where he is Associate Professor of Strategic and International Management.
- Professor Julian Birkinshaw London Business School
Julian Birkinshaw is Professor and Chair of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at London Business School.
- Professor Sir Andrew Likierman London Business School
Professor Sir Andrew Likierman is Dean of London Business School. He is also non-executive Chairman of the National Audit Office and former non-executive Director of Barclays Bank Plc.
- Professor Andrew ScottLondon Business School
Andrew Scott is a Professor of Economics and Deputy Dean (Programmes) at London Business School.
- Professor Costas Markides London Business School
Costas Markides is Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and holds the Robert P. Bauman Chair of Strategic Leadership at London Business School.
- Adam Kingl London Business School
Adam Kingl is Director of Learning Solutions for Executive Education at London Business School, sits on the Executive Education Board, and is responsible for overall quality and design of its programmes.